Ejome Secondary School 2020/2021 UCE/UACE Results, Location, and Facilities
Ejome Secondary School is a Ugandan Secondary School in Arua District, Ejoni. It is registered as Partnership school, by the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES).
The Ejome Secondary School’s Education Management Information System, EMIS code is 780000.
Below are more details about Ejome Secondary School 2020/2021 UCE and UACE examinations results, current school location, number of students enrolled in the school (population), available facilities, and the official bank details for this institution.
Ejome Secondary School Location
Ejome Secondary School is found in Arua District -Uriama, in Ejoni Parish.
Ejome Secondary School Student Population
Student enrollment at Ejome Secondary School stands at over 253 students. Here’s the breakdown;
- Ordinary Level (O-Level): 253 students
- Advanced Level (A-Level): 0 students.
Ejome Secondary School Available Facilities/Amenities
Ejome Secondary School has the following amenities/facilities accessible both to students and staff: with the following number of Classrooms, Laboratories, Libraries, and Latrine Stances.
- Number of Classrooms: 4 Classrooms
- Available Laboratories: 1 lab(s)
- Number of Libraries: 0
- Number of Latrine Stances: 9 Stances
- Teachers Accomodation/ Housing Units: 0 Units
Ejome Secondary School Bank Account Details
- Old Bank Account Name: Bondo Army Secondary School
- Bank Account Name: Ejome Secondary School
- Account Number: 2010341286
- Bank: Centenary Bank
- Arua Branch
Ejome Secondary School 2020/2021 UCE /UACE Examinations Results
Here are the steps to follow in order to get the 2020/2021 UNEB’s UCE results, and the UACE national examinations results for Ejome Secondary School candidates.
How to Access the Ejome Secondary School 2020 UCE Exams Results on Mobile Gadgets via SMS
- Obtain and Write down the Ejome Secondary School 2020/2021 S4 candidate’s UCE Index Number. For example U1234/001.
- Go to your phone’s message (SMS), and write a new SMS in this format “UCE <space> Index No”, for instance, the SMS will look like: UCE U1234/001
- Now, send the above-writen SMS text to the number 6600.
- In no time, you should receive an SMS reply with the candidate’s 2020/2021 official UCE results.
Steps to Check the Ejome Secondary School 2020/2021 UACE Exams Results on Mobile via SMS
- Note down the Ejome Secondary School Senior 6 (S6) candidate’s 2020/2021 UNEB UACE Index Number. Let’s use this as an example: U1234/501.
- Go to your phone’s message (SMS), and start a new SMS as follows: “UCE <space> Index No”. Our example: UCE U1234/501
- Send the above SMS text to UNEB’s number 6600.
- You will receive an SMS with a confirmation of the candidate’s 2020/2021 UNEB UACE official results.
Procedure to Check the 2020/2021 UNEB Technical Institute TECH Results on Mobile via SMS
- Have the Technical Institute candidate’s TECH Index Number. Example: UT002/0001.
- Go to your phone’s message (SMS), and write a new SMS “TECH <space> Index Number”, Example: TECH UT002/0001
- Send the SMS text to UNEB’s number 6600.
- You’ll receive the candidate’s UNEB 2020/2021 Technical Institute official examinations results.
How to Check Ejome Secondary School 2020 UCE, UACE, TECH Results via Online Portal
3. Enter your login details: i.e “Username” and “Password”
4. On the Results Page, Enter your index number, such asU1234/501 or 123123/001, or UT002/0001.
5. Lastly, Click on Search. Then wait for your results to load on the next page.
Summary of Ejome Secondary School Details
- Name of School: Ejome Secondary School
- Number of Students Enrolled: 253
- Ward/Parish: Ejoni
- District/Municipality: Arua District
- SubCounty/Town/Division: Uriama
- District/Municipality Code: 503- Arua District
- Country: Uganda
More Useful Educational Links
- More School Links:
- Arua District County List of Schools
- Download Free Classroom Materials for Learning and Teaching