Ihithe Boys is headed by Ndungu Peter Kiugi who is the Principal. It is a Boarding Boys, Sub County level Secondary school, located in Tetu Sub-County, Nyeri County, in Kenya.
(+254)0746229555 is the current school phone contact.
Ihithe Boys Category, and Student Enrolment
Ihithe Boys is categorized by the Ministry of Education as Sub County level Boarding Boys secondary school. The school enrolment is about 342 students.
Ihithe Boys Location
This Boarding Boys school is located in Tetu Sub-County, in Nyeri County.
Ihithe Boys Name of School Principal, and School Contacts
The school Principal for Ihithe Boys is Ndungu Peter Kiugi.
Use the following working phone number to contact the School administration: (+254) 0746229555.
For electronic mail, use [email protected].
Ihithe Boys 2021-2022 KCSE Performance Results
For the latest student performance results for the form 1, form 2, form 3, and form 4 classes, and/or last year 2020-2021 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examinations KCSE results, contact the school through Ndungu Peter Kiugi, on 0746229555, or email [email protected].
For more 2021-2022 KCSE School Results, check out our sister website.
Ihithe Boys Details Summary
- Name of School: Ihithe Boys
- Type of School: Boarding Boys
- School Category (status): Sub County
- Number of Students Enrolled: 342
- Name of School Principal: Ndungu Peter Kiugi
- School Phone Number: (+254)0746229555
- School Email Address: [email protected].
- School Website: Not Updated.
- Sub-County: Tetu Sub-County.
- County: Nyeri
- Country: Kenya
Ihithe Boys Fees Structure
For latest school fees structure and or any additional payment details for Ihithe Boys, kindly contact the school Principal, Ndungu Peter Kiugi on 0746229555 or email [email protected].
To Check the latest 2021-2022 KCSE Results
Useful Educational Links
- More School Links:
- Nyeri County List of Schools
- To check details and locations of all Primary Schools in Kenya. Click here.
- Latest Education News, and Free Resources for Download
- Download Free Teaching, and Learning Materials
Comments are closed.